Just stayed for one night, however could have stayed for a few more if we did not have other commitments.The service from booking in to leaving was excellent. was made to feel very welcome by all staff being so helpful and friendly. Our room was huge,spotlessly clean,with really comfortable bed and pillows. We had decided to use the Toby inn just round the corner for breakfast which was very good value.However we know that others in hotel had taken a breakfast within the hotel and reported that they thoroughly enjoyed it.
Enjoyed our break and would use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear