Beds are hard and uncomfortable. They offer a guarantee that if you dont have a goods nights sleep you dont have to pay. I was only refunded for one of my 3 nights and this was at the lowest cost. I had to sleep in my young sons bed. Some staff nice and helpful but I encountered one lady who did not care that I had not slept well that night, or if my future nights were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Premier Inn and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear