high standard of cleanliness - room, bathroom, dining area - exceptionally friendly but professional staff and really made to feel welcome at home. So many hotels do so well at the reception stage but then ... Noticed a comment elsewhere about TVs but my room had great flat screen TV mounted on wall. The breakfast was excellent and served in a small (but well-spaced) dining area. if you want a meal there are two options - a Toby Carvery (fairly typical) and a pub (that I now wish I'd tried instead of Toby).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear