I stayed at this hotel for one night on business. The staff on reception were great, with a lovely welcome and answering all the questions I didn't know I had. Room was clean and well set up, kettle, hairdryer - all you need. There is no onsite restaurant but a pub opposite. Pub food was good and cheap even if the service was slow. Not a bad option if you don't fancy travelling far. Also worth mentioning that there is a large car park and no competition for do spaces if you arrive late. If you want to be in Newcastle there are better situated hotels especially as when heading north you will hit the very congested Western Bypass which will delay you in rush hour. All in all - can't fault the hotel and will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear