I always book Premier Inns as they offer a consistently good level of service and quality. However, I was particularly impressed with my stay at the Newcastle Washington hotel. The staff on arrival were exceptionally welcoming, friendly and informative. The room was one of the quietest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in many across the world (we stayed in room 312). I had expected it to be noisy due to its location just off the A1 but not at all. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was well cooked and there was plenty of choice. Great value for money. We were served by Les who was absolutely brilliant - attentive, friendly and funny. He put a smile on our faces and put us in a good mood for the rest of the day. A very good stay! Would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear