Like other Premier Inns we have stayed in, this was in a convenient location, and easy to find. This particular Hotel has a Toby Carvery across the Car Park. The Hotel offers the standard Premier Inn breakfast, but looking at breakfast menu in the Carvery this would appear better value. We took neither as we were after an early start. Rooms clean and comfortable. Something new we noticed this time was that each door leading to room corridor had a 'Quiet Zone' poster asking guests to be quiet between 10pm and 7am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear