Arrived at Inn on Thursday evening for an overnight stay as unfortunately had funeral next day in South Shields. Arrived about 10 pm, made very welcome by desk clerk Jurgita. Very helpful when we asked a few questions. Room was clean and fresh and at just the right temperature. Good nights sleep as no noise or banging of doors. We had breakfast in the morning which I always feel is expensive but the morning waiter Les was wonderful. He couldn't have been more attentive and followed our order to a tee! Both him and Jurgita again offered their condolences and off we went saying we would be back - if only for the welcoming from both members of staff. £50 for a room so good value too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear