Stayed one night as attending the cricket at Chester le Street. Clean and welcoming with very attentive staff who clearly want to go the extra mile for their guests.
Breakfast was very relaxed, hot food cooked to order and plenty of continental choice with attentive staff.
Only downside is the Toby pub on sight, very little atmosphere and not ideal if you just want a quiet drink, shame that the Premier inn itself has no Bar or restaurant.
Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear