the friendliness of the staff at this hotel was second to none! nothing was too much trouble for them. the location was just off the motorway and was a good place to base yourself for travelling around the area. we got a very good deal as a 'special half term break' offer. I would definitely recommend the breakfast. the quality was excellent as was the variety. there is a carvery on the same site which was pretty good value for money. across the road was a sports bar - not really my cup of tea! if you are looking for a base to explore the area you cant go wrong here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear