Have stayed at this hotel before and have always found it a very clean and comfy hotel. Staff on reception [Lyn] very helpful with directions and taxis and always got a smile for everyone. Les is a lovely man on the breakfast area on the Sat. Greets you with a smile and always happy to help with your choose of food and remembers past guests. Would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in this area of the country. Champs out the rear of hotel also does lovely food and is worth a visit. The only negative was that one female member of staff on the Sunday morning breakfast talked to my mother like she was deaf, due to her age. And would not let another member of our party sit down in the breakfast room until he had paid for breakfast. despite him being on crutch's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear