This is an excellent Premier Inn in a fantastic location for exploring the North East. Even with the close proximity to the A1 there was no traffic noise and the area it is in is very quiet too. The staff at this Premier Inn are absolutely fantastic, nothing is too much trouble and we received a brilliant welcome and when our stay had to come to an abrupt end due to our car breaking down which needed towing back to our home 260 miles away, we received excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this Premier Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear