Stayed here for the great north run in September. Fantastic little hotel with very helpful staff. Toby carvery across the car park is a great option for a drink or food. Really can't fault the place.
If you are thinking of staying here for the Great North Run, my advice would be a taxi (approx 15-20 mins) to Heworth Metro station and then use the Metro to get into Newcastle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned between Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham City. For shopping, the MetroCentre is only a short drive. Other attractions include Durham County Cricket ground, the Angel of the North and Beamish Open Air museum. Our Washington Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room, power showers, Freeview TV and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Premier Inn, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Washington
- Washington Premier Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington
- Premier Inn Newcastle (Washington) Hotel Tyne And Wear