One night stop on bed and breakfast basis. The reception staff efficient and friendly. Reception area housed the small bar and a few seats. Disabled lift on offer. Bedroom usual furniture, full bath and powerful shower. The full english breakfast was excellent and after check out a nice touch by way of the free offer of a take away coffee in poly cup. If you want to be between Sunderland and Newcastle then you can't go wrong staying here. Good rates on offer from various booking sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Washington is an ideally located hotel, just off the A1M junction 64. Centrally located between, Historic Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle City The hotel offers a 'Go Green' Environmental Room in association with Tree Appealplanting trees on site and across the UK. This is a well established, comfortable hotel, with free car parking, noted for its friendly staff. The Hotel has a Traders Restaurant a newly refurbished lounge and bar area.Kids Stay & Eat Free*. The hotel has 136 fully air conditioned bedrooms, including family and accessible rooms. Only a short drive from Europes largest Shopping Centre - the Metrocentre, Newcastle City Centre, the award winning Beamish Open Air Museum, Sunderland Glass Centre and Durham County Cricket Ground. The North East coastline and Angel of the North are also within close driving distance.*Terms & Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington Hotel Washington
- Washington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington Tyne And Wear