Have just returned from a couple of nights at the Holiday Inn , Washington. Cannot praise the staff enough both in reception, and in the restaurant and bar. They were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were lovely and clean and very comfortable the extra special loan of a luxury towelling robe was also very welcome. Now I want one !! If anyone from the hotel reads this where can we get the soap from that was in our room, loved it. Food was excellent especially the breakfasts. Would definitely go back again.
D & K Housley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Washington is an ideally located hotel, just off the A1M junction 64. Centrally located between, Historic Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle City The hotel offers a 'Go Green' Environmental Room in association with Tree Appealplanting trees on site and across the UK. This is a well established, comfortable hotel, with free car parking, noted for its friendly staff. The Hotel has a Traders Restaurant a newly refurbished lounge and bar area.Kids Stay & Eat Free*. The hotel has 136 fully air conditioned bedrooms, including family and accessible rooms. Only a short drive from Europes largest Shopping Centre - the Metrocentre, Newcastle City Centre, the award winning Beamish Open Air Museum, Sunderland Glass Centre and Durham County Cricket Ground. The North East coastline and Angel of the North are also within close driving distance.*Terms & Conditions apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Washington Hotel Washington
- Washington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Washington Tyne And Wear