My Wife and I stayed for two nights after visiting friends and visiting Warwick and the castle.
It was our second choice as I had problems trying to book another hotel on the internet.
We are now glad that it worked so easy to book here, and we will certainly use Days Inn again
The room was very clean, neat and well positioned. The Staff were efficient and especially helpful when my wife had a problem turning off the shower, which I think was very new and very hard to operate.
The only downside was the catering at the service station. (not much of a choice)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern hotel is on the northbound side of the M40 motorway, between junctions 12 and 13. It offers free parking, free Wi-FI and good-value en suite rooms with power showers and Freeview TV. The Days Inn Warwick was refurbished in 2007 and has a 24-hour reception desk, modern rooms and an express-check-out facility. A continental breakfast is available at an additional cost. There is also a retail outlet and a food court next to the hotel, offering breakfasts, evening meals and fast food. Birmingham Airport and the NEC (National Exhibition Centre) are about 30 miles (50 km) away. Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick Castle are less than 10 miles (16 km) from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Days Inn Warwick North M40 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Warwick North m40 Hotel Ashorne
- Days Inn Ashorne
- Ashorne Warwick
- Ashorne Days Inn
- Days Inn Warwick North M40 Ashorne, Warwickshire, UK