Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club
US$160
US$93
US$82
Priceline
The White Lion Inn(Hampton-in-Arden)
US$141
Allesley Hotel(Coventry)
US$54
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursetribute nightparty nightsteak dianecourse mealmain buildingdance floorgreat nightlovely venuefour poster bedwedding venuesunday lunchsecret escapeswedding breakfastwedding receptionchecking outset menu
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed here for a night or two.

Service was really good - certainly at the bar. We didn't eat this visit but have in the past and I thought the food was of a high standard.

Room was good.

The only negative was the lack of a good red house wine. They had recently changed brand - but it didn't take too much away from an overall good experience.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I recently had an awful trip to Nailcote Hall, within two hours of arriving my car was stolen. The car park security was non-existence. I had hoped that CCTV would be in place to help the police with their enquiries, however the quality of the CCTV footage was poor, and not focused on the car park.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Sue C, Owner at Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

This is a review site of hotels and this is clearly not a review of our hotel and it's services, so I am rather upset by these comments. I have asked Trip Advisor to remove this and await their reply.

Anyone can have their car stolen…whether it is at home on their driveway, town centre or a car park that is owned by a Council.. The World is sadly full of unscrupulous people who are taking cars to order. It is with complete regret that this happened at Nailcote Hall, myself and my staff are utterly shocked and saddened that this happened to a customer.

However, it is ridiculous that a person who had stayed at Nailcote feels that he has to put this type of review on our Trip Advisor about something that is completely out of our control and that we are being penalised for this. Our CCTV footage is perfectly adequate and with the traffic lights at the entrance and CCTV that covers the majority of the car park this is the first incident of this nature we have experienced in the last three years. All cars are parked at the owners risk and that is common knowledge of every car park in the Country. Target thieves who want certain vehicles/items know that there is CCTV and dress accordingly at night so they are not shown by cameras. They pick vehicles that are parked in the best place for them not to be seen or challenged. That’s because they are very clever conning individuals. Cameras cannot be placed over every car.

I feel this person is out to just get revenge on someone for the loss of his vehicle and we seem to be the ultimate target…..Please understand this can happen anywhere and it is a very rare occurrence that anything like this has happened at Nailcote Hall Hotel

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with friends to visit the Good food show at the NEC. Room small but well appointed and clean with decent bathroom. Food in the restaurant although expensive was well worth it some of the best we have tasted. What really makes this a first class Hotel are the staff not one bad one amongst them all Friendly helful and polite.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jredfernBath
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We recently had an overnight stay at Nailcote Hall and what a delight it was. We cannot thank all the staff enough for the welcome we received - from the owner downwards, everyone with whom we came into contact couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Lunch in the bar was exceptional and the main dining room was beautiful - being in the oldest part of the hotel, it was very olde wolde as you might expect. The food was excellent - and as a dairy-intolerant individual, they accommodated my needs perfectly, even providing dairy-free milk and spreads. Our room was lovely and very comfortable - and a very minor problem we had with our toilet seat was attended to within an hour of our reporting this. The swimming pool was a lovely bonus - and the attendant couldn't have done more helpful regarding my back problems. So a very big thank you to everyone - we hope to return!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VignaleLondon
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Sitting in the lounge, enjoying a glass of wine after an excellent 6 course taster menu, I thought I should recommend this hotel. Excellent value for money, very clean room with 4 poster bed and jacuzzi bath overlooking moray firth. Staff very attentive, happy to help. Spa facilities very clean even tried hottub for first time.
Would recommend and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: November 2013