All reviews golf course tribute night party night steak diane course meal main building dance floor great night swimming pool four poster bed wedding venue lovely venue sunday lunch oak restaurant wedding breakfast wedding reception checking out
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We spent the night at this hotel newr warwick university. Must say the room was nice and very clean. The shower was weak and water was not heated enough. There was a lot of noise outside in the morning (working) but the real down of this hotel was rhe staff. They have a whole areay of almost teenage girls that look at you opened eyes wothout knowing what to answer. Service is slow and unprofessional. There is no attention to detail. It seems they have a local golf clientele that is their major crowd and people like us are of no importance. I would not recommend booking the breakfast as well. Not good and they first brought the eggs 10
Minutes later the toast. The coffee is disgusting.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Terry W, Deputy General Manager at Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear momplansvacations,
Thank you for your review, I'm sorry to hear that the hotel was well below your expectations. Unfortunately due to an incident beyond our control with a burst pipe in the road the showers were the best we could do in this situation and the noise outside was the water company trying to solve the issue as quickly as possible not to delay customers anymore than was already unavoidable. We did notify all guests as soon as were made aware of the situation as well as notices on our reception desk but my apologies for the inconvenience.
I feel the feedback regarding the teenage girls is a little harsh, the majority of the casual staff actually reside and attend the same university you were visiting, whilst most are actually here as part of their hospitality placements.
I am extremely proud of the staff we have here at the Hall.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review sharing your concerns and it is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Booked here just for a night. At £149.00 I hoped for something a little above average. While the on suite bathroom was clean the bedroom itself was quite worn. Having said that the bed was reasonably comfortable. Overall very average and breakfast finishes at 9.30am.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Terry W, Deputy General Manager at Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear John G,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow to express my sincerest apologies, breakfast is until 9.30am Monday - Friday and 10.00am on Saturday - Sunday, however we are always more than happy to accommodate requests.
We appreciate you sharing your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Upside
Comfortable & clean . Enjoyed my business stay here. Car parking good and free wifi. Housekeeping very good and room looked totally fresh on return. 2 bottles of water provided daily and much appreciated.

Ate in the resturant one evening and that was suprisingly good too. 2 courses £20 -3 courses £30. Nice pool and steam room / jacuzzi.

Very easy distance to Solihull and Birmingham and local sainsbury's and co op in Balsall Common .

Downside -
a bit noisy in room near bar area with clanging kegs and bottles / door traffic
Could hear the wedding party although muffled by distance it was loud enough to hear but the music did stop at 24.00
Lovely room in old part of the building but Hotel could not provide a fan (30 degrees outside) and no aircon. " we dont do fans" said reception. Nice grounds and seating overlooking the golf course

Would stay again for sure in a cooler month

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Griffblack,
Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. My apologies with the response you got from Reception, we do some fans and air conditioned rooms but unfortunately we are limited. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

It’s a good hotel, if a little expensive depending on what’s going on in the area - hotel is traditional decor - rooms are always very clean. Only had one issue in all the times I’ve stayed here - my room only had cold water, I was given another room to use (this was 6am in the morning and the guy on the desk was helpful and did everything he could to help!)

Overall, I would recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Terry W, Deputy General Manager at Nailcote Hall Hotel and Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear vickifrancis1,
Thank you for your review of Nailcote Hall Hotel. I am sorry to hear that there appeared to be just cold water in the room however I am glad that the gentleman on nights managed to rectify this to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We just had a lovely two night stay and the staff just couldn’t do enough for us. They were, each and every one, lovely, kind and helpful. We would definitely go back. We stayed in the newer building and, whilst it looks a little bit like it needs redecorating, we were comfortable, all our needs were met and we slept well. Really impressed.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tiger-Lily M,
Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback, I am so pleased the staff couldn't do enough for you, this is exactly what we aim to achieve with all guests that stay at the Hall. We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hall very soon!