Having stayed in other Coast & Country Hotels, one medium and one poor, this one was just right! Well, nearly! Lovely friendly and helpful staff throughout, food was very good, except for that one last (third) night, Sunday, when we decided to have the Roast Beef dinner. It was cold and the Yorkshire Pud WAS stone cold, felt like out of the fridge, and the veg were mushy. They attempted to re-heat it, but it was still only luke warm. Shame, because room was large, comfortable and clean and other evenings food was lovely. Apart from that, we had a lovely time and were looked after very well. We would definitely use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in the delightful village of Charlecote, opposite the village church, historic Charlecote House and Deer Park. Those wishing to adventure a little further, The Charlecote Pheasant is just minutes from the historic towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The hotel offers charm and character combined with fantastic new facilities. The Charlecote Pheasant has 69 bedrooms with some beautifully appointed superior and premier rooms.The Charlecote Restaurant with its original solid beams and other features adds to the overall character to offer an informal dining experience. The hotel Bar and Lounge offers a relaxing retreat to read or enjoy an afternoon tea. The Hotel has 4 acres of landscaped grounds to provide a lovely rural feel, sit out in and enjoy a refreshing drink. For the more active there is a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
- The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel