Wonderful hotel.small homely, staff ? couldnt fault them,and what can I say about the food,we enjoyed it all.I went with a disabled husband,and we could go thro another entrance into the dining room, we even has reserved placed on our table as my husband has problems, so we had our own table to save rushing.
Our room was lovely and in a little block near the dining area, as warm as you wanted it, and so clean. The bar staff I had a good laugh with them.
NOW...... tip number one..... the deer park is £6-50 pp to go thro the gate, so if you have a wheel chair, its gravel all the way. Bus passes can be used, just outside the gate is the bus stop.
In Stratford if you go to the mobility centre nr the Leisure Centre, they will let you have a scooter for a few hours..........FREE....... all you have to do If you want that is,
is give a donation.
I could not have pushed my husband all over Stratford,however you can hire for the week £15
thats all it costs. We didnt want to leave, Oh and take a pack of cards or a game as there isnt any entertainment, but we found lots of good company.
Oh I forgot the sleeping bit.........We slept! it was sooooooo quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful country house hotel set in the delightful village of Charlecote, opposite the village church, historic Charlecote House and Deer Park. Those wishing to adventure a little further, The Charlecote Pheasant is just minutes from the historic towns of Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The hotel offers charm and character combined with fantastic new facilities. The Charlecote Pheasant has 69 bedrooms with some beautifully appointed superior and premier rooms.The Charlecote Restaurant with its original solid beams and other features adds to the overall character to offer an informal dining experience. The hotel Bar and Lounge offers a relaxing retreat to read or enjoy an afternoon tea. The Hotel has 4 acres of landscaped grounds to provide a lovely rural feel, sit out in and enjoy a refreshing drink. For the more active there is a tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charlecote Pheasant
- Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
- The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel