“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have been using this restaurant since it opened , the food is always first class ,the staff are at tentative and professional and will customise your food to your liking , the tiger fish curry is possibly the best meal I've had,....the only critism I have is that you get two much !

2  Thank Tony T

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Fifteen of us had dinner there on a busy Friday. I am not a great fan of Indian cuisine but I was fine with my Korma dish- it did feel a bit watered down if that's ever possible for a Korma... However, all my friends seemed to have enjoyed their dishes and the extra hot choices on the menu did deliver... The service was polite, quick and efficient. We were the last group to leave and the food and the service we received contributed to a delightful evening. Thank you!

1  Thank Aikaterini R
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Visited on a Wednesday evening and it was packed, which says it all really. Faultless service with good advice on what was what on the menu.

Always look forward to going and if I lived nearer would definitely be a regular. Can really recommend the Lamb Dhansak.

Price for both food and drinks is good

2  Thank philthefish801
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Good atmosphere. Very attentive staff and excellent curry....what more can you ask for? Good price ... Yes, that too!
Comfortable restaurant - good seating and atmosphere.

2  Thank Roadstechno
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Good variety and really tasty selection of traditional Indian food. Have always had a good meal here and friendly welcome from staff.

2  Thank Ramblingandy31