We had our wedding reception at Dunchurch on the 30th April 2011! The wedding coordinator is fab, she met with us and had regular contact via e-mail. They took a lot of stress out of the experience by going the extra mile ie. Setting the room up for us, seating plan etc. It was also brilliant value for money as they have special offers where the price includes the wedding breakfast, buffet, drinks etc so its a lot easier to budget with no hidden extras. Each table (we had 12) had there own waiter/waitress who where all very helpful and professional. On the top table we also had our own waiter who couldn't do enough for us and there was also a manager/coordinator for the day who managed our timings and ensures the day ran smoothly and went to plan, he even came up to me at approx 8pm after the evening guests had arrived to ask if I wanted some one to plate me up some of the buffet as I was so busy talking to everyone!
The grounds are absolutely stunning and we had full use of the entire location for 2 hours for welcome drinls, photos etc before being moved through into the marquee for the wedding breakfast.
There was also another wedding that started slightly later than ours and I will be honest I was slightly worried about this. However, I wouldn't have even known. The day was managed so well we never even saw the other wedding party or guests.
My only criticism would be the front of the hotel. They seem to have built the reception area and some of the hotel rooms in a new style and it isn't really in keeping with the back of the hotel where the original building and grounds are stunning! Some of the hotel rooms are also slightly basic and small. However, I would add that our guests where offered a reduced rate and the price included a self service breakfast that was brilliant and just what we all needed after a late night celebrating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunchurch Park Hotel is a 19th-century Grade ll listed manor house, set in 72 acres of beautiful grounds and landscaped gardens. We are the ideal venue for conferences, meetings, weddings and special events. The hotel comprises 89 en-suite bedrooms in a custom-built wing and boasts 32 conference rooms. Situated in the heart of Warwickshire, the hotel is conveniently situated close to the M1, M6 and M45 motorways. Bar 1823 is our contemporary bar with plasma screen . Housed in the main manor house it serves an excellent selection of hot and cold drinks plus a wide range of beers and wines. Also in Bar 1823 you will find a range of meals with a variety of specials and great deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dunchurch Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunchurch Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Dunchurch Park Warwickshire