I stayed over for 1 night on business. Its not the best hotel to get around with luggage etc and the eating arrangements are in a bar area with TV's playing. The room was very quiet, clean and on the small side but it had free Wi-fi which is important when away on business.
I found the staff quite professional and polite, the location was nice but the hotel is spread over a large area.
Would I stay at the hotel again? May be, but I find the Golden Lion at Essenhall a much more cosy place to stay for business
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunchurch Park Hotel is a 19th-century Grade ll listed manor house, set in 72 acres of beautiful grounds and landscaped gardens. We are the ideal venue for conferences, meetings, weddings and special events. The hotel comprises 89 en-suite bedrooms in a custom-built wing and boasts 32 conference rooms. Situated in the heart of Warwickshire, the hotel is conveniently situated close to the M1, M6 and M45 motorways. Bar 1823 is our contemporary bar with plasma screen and Sky TV. Housed in the main manor house it serves an excellent selection of hot and cold drinks plus a wide range of beers and wines. Also in Bar 1823 you will find a range of meals with a variety of specials and great deals. Dunchurch Park is now offering golf at the renowned Rugby Golf Club!!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Dunchurch Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunchurch Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Dunchurch Park Warwickshire