My wife and I attended a presentation at this hotel on 6th February 2014. Everything about the food was good EXCEPT THE LAMB, which was awful. It was the toughest lamb I have ever tried to eat. My wife, who doesn't like leaving anything, gave up halfway through hers because only gristle remained - about half the joint - and it looked awful ‘ – crinkly, just like tripe.
Everyone on our table complained about this meat. I didn't cause a scene because it would have disrupted the presentation, but if I had paid for the meal, I would have created merry hell!
Still trying to contact the hotel but it seems no one will answer, and I’ve tried 3 times on different days and different times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunchurch Park Hotel is a 19th-century Grade ll listed manor house, set in 72 acres of beautiful grounds and landscaped gardens. We are the ideal venue for conferences, meetings, weddings and special events. The hotel comprises 89 en-suite bedrooms in a custom-built wing and boasts 32 conference rooms. Situated in the heart of Warwickshire, the hotel is conveniently situated close to the M1, M6 and M45 motorways. Bar 1823 is our contemporary bar with plasma screen . Housed in the main manor house it serves an excellent selection of hot and cold drinks plus a wide range of beers and wines. Also in Bar 1823 you will find a range of meals with a variety of specials and great deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dunchurch Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunchurch Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Dunchurch Park Warwickshire