This was my second hotel in Rugby this week as I had to leave the Travelodge because of the appalling service. The Dunchurch Park is in lovely grounds and the staff were efficient. The room was a bit dated but as it was only £40 it didn't matter that it didn't look like a magazine cover. I wish that I had booked my 3 night stay here instead of just arriving for the last night. The bar area is lovely and freshly decorated and the toilets and reception area were tastefully decorated also. As with all big old buildings there are a few little things required to bring it up to date but don't let that put you off. Any staff that I came into contact with were courteous and professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunchurch Park Hotel is a 19th-century Grade ll listed manor house, set in 72 acres of beautiful grounds and landscaped gardens. We are the ideal venue for conferences, meetings, weddings and special events. The hotel comprises 89 en-suite bedrooms in a custom-built wing and boasts 32 conference rooms. Situated in the heart of Warwickshire, the hotel is conveniently situated close to the M1, M6 and M45 motorways. Bar 1823 is our contemporary bar with plasma screen and Sky TV. Housed in the main manor house it serves an excellent selection of hot and cold drinks plus a wide range of beers and wines. Also in Bar 1823 you will find a range of meals with a variety of specials and great deals. Dunchurch Park is now offering golf at the renowned Rugby Golf Club!!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Dunchurch Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunchurch Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Park Hotel Dunchurch
- Dunchurch Park Warwickshire