“Useful for pop in”
Review of Finest Catch

Finest Catch
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Finest Catch is all about great food, great atmosphere, and fantastic customer service. Order whatever you wish at any time. Just a starter, or just an ice cream, or just a coffee... no problem.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Our first visit here and we would go back - adequate menu, smaller or larger meals, freshly cooked food, acceptable price for eat-in, friendly and helpful staff. Somewhere else to pop into for quick meal but choose your time, could get crowded.
Would only ask, why, if you want to encourage families are there no baby-changing facilities?

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Went out last night for dinner with friends. It was my first time and it was brilliant, great service, get value for money, great food and a great atmosphere. I'll definitely be revisiting in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have been here many times with family and the meals cater for children as well as the hungry adults. The price is brilliant for what you get and the drinks are at a very reasonable price especially when you have a refillable one. This restaurant is always busy and the customer service we get is always more than enough, the staff are friendly and are persistent in coming to ask how the food is and if they can get anything else for us. The atmosphere here is wonderful I will come here again and again, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have been here with my family afew times and have found it a good experience. We have just eaten here and it was to put it nicely awful! Firstly the customer service is nearly none existent with the exeption of maybe two of the servers. My daughter have chicken goujons, the baked beans that came with them looked very old and extremely unappetising, I complained to a staff member but had no apology from a manager, saying that I wouldn't have been able to tell who the manager actually was. The table was dirty and the first tea cup my mother was given have stains all over it.
This restaurant could be great but sadly it is anything but! Will not be returning.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Upon arrival at this busy restaurant we were greeted by Ashley who was helping us park. Ashley was very helpful and very courteous. We then entered the restaurant where we were greeted by Sally, she was a breath of fresh air, as she could not do enough for us. Sally took the number in our party and showed us where to sit outside, took our drinks order and made sure we were seated quickly. If Sally is not classed as front of house, then she should be. Unfortunately that is where the positive comments stop. Once we were seated we were rushed to order my mother's dinner had to be returned and my Father's had to be returned three times! The staff could not wait for us to finish to get other people at our table. This spoilt what was a lovely evening. Recognition should be awarded to Sally and Ashley for their faultless and professional service.