“Regular visitors ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Kam Shun
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My and the wife’s favourite Chinese take away We travel past a number of other take always to go here.
Great tasting food. A little more expensive than others ... but worth it.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Extremely interested in what goes into their cooking, Kam Shun have the best ingredients, definitely without MSG or other strange stuff !
Resulting in fresh and very tasty oriental food at the time specified or delivered.
What more can you ask for ? Oh, free prawn crackers !
Enjoy.

2  Thank robs-adventures
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We are in 2017 and this place doesn't have a PDQ machine! So I ordered my food, got told to walk down the main road to the 'One Stop' shop to get cash back - I didn't need anything, but would've had to purchase an item to get cash back......... the place was closed, so I walked back to the Chinese to explain this - The lady then informed me I could walk the other way to the local pub to get cash back there (yet again purchasing something I don't need)!!!!! I got a few steps into my walk and thought 'who is the idiot here???' They want my money and my business, but I am the one running around to different business to give them my cash!!!! GET A PDQ MACHINE - I will not set foot in this place again unless they sort this out, I don't care how good the Chinese food may be - I will travel further, for someone who clearly doesn't have an issue with credit card machine readings!!!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Kam Shun is a very busy takeaway, which always provides good quality and value. Ordering by telephone prior to turning up is always advised.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We had freinds over for dinner,as they did not know what time they would arrive from Bristol we decided ti have a take away. What a choice we made, the food is completly as you would expect to have in a restaraunt in any big city venue The menu is comprehensive and all disches were stunning.
The value for money is perfect.,