“Well worth a visit”

Eden End Guest House
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed one night, great B&B, comfortable bed, good shower, spotlessly clean. Breakfast to set you up for the day! Will definitely be back and so convenient for the NEC and Solihull. Thank you Wendy & Russ for making my stay a pleasurable one.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 December 2013

After deciding to visit Stratford recently, we thought it best to reveiw the local B+B's before we booked. Well I'm glad we did as we subsequently stumbled upon a little gem of a place when deciding to stay at Eden End. A lovely family run place which was immaculately kept throughout. The welcome was warm and you could not help but feel totaly comfortable due to the pleasant nature of the staff. The choice of breakfast was very good along with the standard of the food presented. Would recommend anyone who wants to visit the area to certainly consider Eden End " im glad we did "
Leon + Ali of south Wales

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This really is a gem of a guesthouse, warm friendly welcome, great location, fantastic breakfast and lovely comfortable rooms. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance and for any car fans a Maclaren garage is a few minutes walk away!!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 18 November 2013

You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at Eden House, lovely people, good pubs and eating within a short stroll, there can be a bit of road noise so I marked it as average for the sleep but that is only because silly Tripadvisor do not have a 'Good', they have 'Average' and 'Very Good' only, also the staircase is rather steep with narrow treads, but all in all its a great place to stay and you will really enjoy the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I visited Eden End for an overnight stay due to attending a course nearby. I was made very welcome and was fortunate to receive an upgrade to my booking and enjoyed the extra space this gave me............upgraded from single to twin bedded room. The room was lovely, warm and welcoming on a particularly wet and windy night! The only downside was that I had such a short visit. My breakfast the next morning, a full vegetarian, was tasty and filling and this set me up for the rest of the day. I would certainly use this place again and recommend it to any of my friends or colleagues visiting the area.
Thank you.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor and very quiet. Room 3
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We stayed for one night after a family wedding. House and room were immaculate. Topped off by a superb breakfast. The baked beans with the breakfast were actually placed separately in a dish on the plate. Something that I wouldn't have thought of but my husband was very impressed with that. Wendy was very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

For my one night stay to meet up with friends - a warm welcome, a clean, airy and comfortable room with all the facilities I needed and a hearty tasty breakfast (with choices) to send me on my way. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Nuthurst Grange Country House Hotel & Restaurant
Rose Cottage Bed & Brekfast
Rose Cottage Bed & Brekfast
#2 of 4 in Hockley Heath

Been to Eden End Guest House? Share your experiences!