Charming hotel. Very homely but luxurious. I stay in hotels most weeks - and do not appreciate the overpriced poor quality of the corporate chains. Nuthurst Grange came in cheaper for me than the well known 4/5* chains - and was streets ahead. High quality service, friendly and courteous staff - 5* service. The rooms were large and luxurious with many nice personal touches - i.e. Port and Sherry/Home Cooked Shortbread Biscuits/Jacuzzi/Proper Tea and Coffee facilities (i.e. real ground coffee)/large bowl of fruit/Mineral Water/Bath Gowns. Excellent breakfast with options such as Kedgeree (really good) and Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon.
I would say its a home from home, but its nicer than my home - I will definitely stay again. It does have a helicopter pad if you need it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in more than seven acres of private woodlands, Nuthurst Grange is within easy reach of Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Warwick and, of course, Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford upon Avon. Close to major motorway links, Nuthurst Grange is also within easy reach of the NEC and Birmingham International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Nuthurst Grange Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nuthurst Grange Country Hotel
- Nuthurst Grange Country House Hotel & Restaurant Hockley Heath, Warwickshire