All reviews wedding venue special occasion warwickshire countryside evening reception petit fours nice toiletries wedding breakfast afternoon tea pre lunch drinks food was lovely function suite amazing venue wonderful wedding last saturday sunday lunch king size room was spacious
Reviewed 27 October 2018

I stayed here as it was close to where I needed to be the next morning. Plenty of parking, and very warm welcome upon check-in. Very nice surroundings and all public areas very well appointed. My room (12) was a good size, very clean and comfortable bed, and the bathroom was lovely - a very large bath. I did think upon entering the room that the window was open as you could hear the motorway, but the windows were closed. Fortunately this kind of noise doesn't bother me, but some people could find it very distracting. Two king size beds in the room.
All staff were very pleasant and friendly, the bar and restaurant staff in particular. The complimentary canapes were a very nice touch whilst I was having a drink in the bar. The food was very nice.
Breakfast was excellent - I much prefer a freshly cooked to order breakfast than a buffet breakfast. I will stay here again when I am back in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We were invited to the evening of our school friends daughter's weddìng. I booked a family, so that my sisters and I could enjoy this special occasion.
The room was spacious and cosy. The grounds of the hotel are very pretty and well maintained. All the staff were helpful. The reception staff are charming and very friendly. A great asset to the hotel. The young lady even offered to carry our bags to the first floor!
It was interesting to read the hotel's history.
We enjoyed the wedding. Breakfast, mentioned by others in reviews, was a real treat.
I was really pleased that my sisters enjoyed their stay. It was our first visit. I would endorse comments made by others and recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed a relaxed Afternoon tea at Nuthurst Grange today.
The service was excellent , the food was lovely . Great views from the dining room.
It was a belated birthday treat for my daughter , and we both enjoyed being spoilt for a few hours.
The warm scones were very tasty and my teapot was refreshed on several occasions.
We will certaintly be returning for another catch up and Afternoon tea soon

Karen Butler

Reviewed 13 October 2018

I was here for a seminar, so cannot comment on the accommodation, but the public rooms were very nice, the staff friendly and attentive, and if a function finger buffet is anything to go by the food is very good too.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely amazing venue. Tjey couldn't have chosen a better place. Amusing catering man. Nice function suite. Some organising would make things flow more. Everyone was happy during this special day

Date of stay: September 2018