I treated my elderly parents to a weekend break at Nuthurst Grange.On arrival they were offered a choice of bedrooms as they were not full.They chose the ground floor executive room overlooking the pond.The room was large and very comfortable.The grounds were a joy and afternoon tea was taken outside (weather permitting).They both ate in the restaurant and described the food as superb and not really bettered elsewhere. They have both stayed at many 5 star deluxe hotels and this was just as good.The hotel was conveniently located near the motorways and the pleasant local countryside.A very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in more than seven acres of private woodlands, Nuthurst Grange is within easy reach of Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Warwick and, of course, Shakespeare’s birthplace Stratford upon Avon. Close to major motorway links, Nuthurst Grange is also within easy reach of the NEC and Birmingham International Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Nuthurst Grange Country House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nuthurst Grange Country Hotel
- Nuthurst Grange Country House Hotel & Restaurant Hockley Heath, Warwickshire