“Good food”
Review of Miller & Carter

Miller & Carter
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving up its painstakingly sourced menu of succulent steak dishes, Miller & Carter is devoted to all things beef. Alongside delicious cuts from the grill, the diverse menu includes build-your-own burgers, market-fresh fish dishes and a range of tempting nibbles. Chilled draught beers, cooling cocktails and an extensive list of tipples are found behind the bar, or guests can choose from the well-stocked wine cellar.
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Visited on the 27th . Pleasant surroundings with PERONI on tap . Four of us had steak two sirloin and 2 T-bones . Got to say food was enjoyable and http service was top notch . Defo will going again .

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Just been for lunch and was delighted with the food and service will definitely be back soon had the Chateaubriand delicious!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We love Miller & Carter, both this one and the Shirley one.
I always have the 12oz ribeye, medium, beautiful.
It may be expensive, but you pay for what you get and its worth every penny.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

A party of five; myself, Mom, Dad, my brov and his wife, for Mom's 81st birthday. The staff were pleaseant and courteous, although they did seem a bit thin on the ground, so had it been busy...

Anyway, the food was great, each dish just right. The deserts were fab as well. Plenty of variety of food on the menu, I had a job to pick between three dishes for my main course. I plumbed for a medium sirloin steak which was spot on. It's a bit pricey but definately worth it for the quality of the food.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We didn't get as far as eating. Three attempts to get someone's attention and still waiting for drinks after more than 20 minutes. Noone even tried to talk to us as we walked out in disgust. Reduce the amount of guests or get more staff. All they do is serve food and drinks, it's not rocket science. If I was crap at my job I'd get sacked.

2  Thank Gavstear