“Excellent Army theme 6th Birthday Party !!!!”

Umberslade Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Umberslade Adventure is an Activity Adventure Park set in an ancient oak woodland. Our beautiful venue is open to the general public (see opening dates on our website) group bookings including school groups, scouting groups, charities & businesses looking for team building. We operate activities such as our 140m zip line, 15m high tree climbing, archery, low ropes course, commando course & bike trial to name a few! We also offer our venue out to hire for weddings, birthdays celebrations and even camping groups. See website for more details. Live life & be adventurous!
Solihull, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Army theme 6th Birthday Party !!!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have booked our son’s 6th birthday party at Umberslade Adventure and we had absolutely fantastic time!! We wanted something different and energetic for 12 full of energy 6-year olds and this was the best choice we could have done. From camouflage face painting, 400 ft zip wire, low rope climbing to assault course and den building....the kids absolutely loved it!!The party food was excellent and staff really friendly and professional!!! I totally recommend party or just day out there, it is definitely worth literally every penny... Thank you Umberslade team for fantastic day, we will definitely be back. The Bailey family

solihull
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Fantastic army party”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We celebrated our boys 8th birthday at umberslade adventure and had a brilliant time.
From the truck ride to the 400ft zip wire to the assault course and den building were all fab.our boy and his friends really enjoyed themselves especially the mud.the staff are really friendly and enthusiastic and the food is great,I highly recommend to have a party here and is the best that we have had or been to.
Thanks again
The Williams family

Visited November 2013
“Totally different and amazing!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I booked Umberslade for my sons 8th birthday. I wanted something a bit different as he was getting older and we came across Umberslade Adventure. I was nervous at first as I wanted it to be good and I had never heard of the place but we went ahead and booked it anyway - and I'm so glad we did. The boys had an absolute blast and got totally filthy - it was great. Non of this being indoors and sitting around, it was full on action from the minute we arrived. This is not for the faint hearted but absolutely perfect for those who like to get stuck in. I'd definitely recommend it and will absolutely 100% book again. Thank you Umberslade!!

Hockley Heath, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Army Kids Party”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

As a childminder I visited Umberslade Adventure with 10 children, they had a great time many nervous children jumping over things they normally wouldn't. I decided to book my sons 11 birthday party there. We had 13 boys running round on a very wet day but the dense trees kept most the rain off them, They thoroughly enjoyed the day many saying the wanted to come back and it was the b est party they had ever been to...will definitely be going back with more children.

Visited October 2013
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Army Kids Party!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We recently had our son's 6th birthday party as this venue after having a couple of really enjoyable days out there in the summer. On paper the price may have seemed more expensive than other types of parties however the party we had was well worth the money!
We were lucky that it didn't rain although it hadn't been raining during the week before however I think the mud made it fun for the children and they weren't bothered at all! (we were advised that bits of the course could be avoided if we didn't want them too muddy).
The staff were fantastic with the children and kept them well entertained during the action packed party in a great location! The little touches like making the army dogtags and eating lunch out of the mess tins made it an extra memorable party.
Communication was really good during the planning process too.
Would recommend a daytrip or party here and had some good feedback from the parents of children that attended too.

Visited October 2013