“A must-visit”

Umberslade Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Umberslade Adventure provides an easy to run, safe venue for all ages with a wide range of physical and educational experiences. These Include our low ropes course, commando course, 440ft zip line, nature trails, bush craft, camping and fishing. The venue is also a great place for group occasions like birthday parties, schools, scouting associations and charities. Open every Sat/Sun
Redditch, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A must-visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Seb and his team are fantastically energetic and committed. The thought that goes into the facilities and activities is refreshing.
Many places like this, sadly are formed as a cash-cow. Not so Umberslade: this is merely a part of a young man's passion and ambition, and it shows.
We have partied here, camped here, fished here...always a pleasure.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jon_Interpret_Potter
Sebastian1988, Manager at Umberslade Adventure, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for such a great review. We appreciate all your comments to help us become one of the best family days out in the West Midlands.

Kind Regards,

Sebastian Muntz

Solihull, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Army theme 6th Birthday Party !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

We have booked our son’s 6th birthday party at Umberslade Adventure and we had absolutely fantastic time!! We wanted something different and energetic for 12 full of energy 6-year olds and this was the best choice we could have done. From camouflage face painting, 400 ft zip wire, low rope climbing to assault course and den building....the kids absolutely loved it!!The party food was excellent and staff really friendly and professional!!! I totally recommend party or just day out there, it is definitely worth literally every penny... Thank you Umberslade team for fantastic day, we will definitely be back. The Bailey family

solihull
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fantastic army party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

We celebrated our boys 8th birthday at umberslade adventure and had a brilliant time.
From the truck ride to the 400ft zip wire to the assault course and den building were all fab.our boy and his friends really enjoyed themselves especially the mud.the staff are really friendly and enthusiastic and the food is great,I highly recommend to have a party here and is the best that we have had or been to.
Thanks again
The Williams family

Visited November 2013
“Totally different and amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

I booked Umberslade for my sons 8th birthday. I wanted something a bit different as he was getting older and we came across Umberslade Adventure. I was nervous at first as I wanted it to be good and I had never heard of the place but we went ahead and booked it anyway - and I'm so glad we did. The boys had an absolute blast and got totally filthy - it was great. Non of this being indoors and sitting around, it was full on action from the minute we arrived. This is not for the faint hearted but absolutely perfect for those who like to get stuck in. I'd definitely recommend it and will absolutely 100% book again. Thank you Umberslade!!

Solihull, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Army Kids Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

As a childminder I visited Umberslade Adventure with 10 children, they had a great time many nervous children jumping over things they normally wouldn't. I decided to book my sons 11 birthday party there. We had 13 boys running round on a very wet day but the dense trees kept most the rain off them, They thoroughly enjoyed the day many saying the wanted to come back and it was the b est party they had ever been to...will definitely be going back with more children.

Visited October 2013