“Awesome place - value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Umberslade Adventure

Umberslade Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Umberslade Adventure provides an easy to run, safe venue for all ages with a wide range of physical and educational experiences. These Include our low ropes course, commando course, 440ft zip line, nature trails, bush craft, camping and fishing. The venue is also a great place for group occasions like birthday parties, schools, scouting associations and charities. Open every Sat/Sun
Solihull, England, United Kingdom
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Awesome place - value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Absolutely love this place and we will be back. Headed here for a friends sons 7th birthday party, the leaders were great getting the kids camo paint on their faces, ready to tackle the assault courses, try the zip wire and off to build dens. Finished off with hot dogs and party food. The kids loved it. Something for all ages and adults. Other activities available such as bushcraft, archery and camping plus water zorbing. So nice to try something different, Let the kids get dirty and be at one with nature.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jo B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“10 Guides, 2 Leaders, lots of fun. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I took 10 of my guides here during the half term and they loved every second. The staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for us, making sure all the girls got to try all the activities (even when it was raining so hard it took 2 people to operate the tree climbing, they refused to let a single girl go home without reaching the top). The guides were able to face new challenges and overcome fears in a beautiful environment. I would recommend to anyone looking for an outdoor challenge for any age group. My guides are already asking to go back and try the woodland skills. I can't thank the team enough for making it such a successful day, despite the weather!

2 Thank Gemma B
Sebastian1988, Owner at Umberslade Adventure, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Hi Emma,

First we would like to thank you for spending time and thought into writing a review for us here at Umberslade Adventure. We are disappointed to here that you felt that we were smaller business than expected but we have only been for 8 months, so plenty of time for us to develop.

We charge a very low fee for the zip line and archery to cover our staff costs. We can guarantee you that if you can find any where else cheaper in the UK to do these activities on general admission, we will give you & your children FREE entry until the end of the season.

We hope that the above answers any of your complications and hope to see you again soon :)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mrs Holt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My 5yr old son loved this place! When we arrived we were sceptical, It was muddy after the recent rain, and dry parking was minimal however once we were in the fun began! This little Gem is in it’s early days and I believe with time it will be a huge success. We will visit again.

1 Thank Sally H
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I have three children aged 4,9 and 13 and sometimes struggle to occupy all at the same time
This place is a really good day out as offers activities for all ages
Cheap fun day out
Only thing I would say is I thought it was still pretty quiet
And had it been any busier I think the waiting times for activities would have got out of hand
How will you deal with this the busier you get
At the moment it's nice and relatively quiet
Fab day out my kids love it here

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Mel H
Studley, United Kingdom
“Great for toddlers and adults alike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We took our nearly 3 yr. old daughter with some slightly older friends and all had an amazing time. Staff excellent and really friendly and helpful. The day is what you make of it, so if you're prepared to get involved and throw yourself in to it with the kids, you'll have a great time to! Will definitely come back but hope to camp next time to.

Visited May 2014