“Delicious!”
Review of softleys

softleys
Price range: US$13 - US$67
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is a lovely romantic little restaurant with amazing food and wine. The staff are extremely friendly and attentive ensuring you have a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I took my partner here for her birthday and we had the champagne afternoon tea
Initially I thought was a touch expensive at £21 each but I have to say it was probably the best one I've had in a line of what is becoming a traditional event

2  Thank David A
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Six of us recently visited for Sunday lunch and had an enjoyable meal. We dined early and so were the first guests for lunch however the quietness of the restaurant wasn't uncomfortable indeed it made for a very relaxing lunch. The restaurant soon got busy though around 1pm. It's definitely a place where you need to make a reservation and I guess it also hosts a lot of local clients which frequent the venue often. The Sunday lunch menu had good choice and they also offer smaller portions for young children.
They also have high chairs and a booster seat if you have young children. No room for pushchairs or prams though.
Overall very enjoyable

1  Thank Helen C
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I haven't been here for a while, but on a previous visit it was very good. I think it lacked a little bit of atmosphere when we visited but this may have changed. I would try it again though as the staff were excellent and the food great.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Excellent restaurant, with a very good menu, staff were dressed beautifully, this restaurant was very good value for extremely good food.