“yummy meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2014

fantastic fresh cooked food and wonderful service. brilliant atmosphere. this is our second visit and will be returning.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Was stayin nearby at Bosworth Hall we decided to try food in the Village and got a groupon voucher .Starter was filling Camembert whilst I had Garlic Mushrooms followed by Chicken for wife and Rigatoni pollo della casa for me bloody fillin it was ! Managed an Orange chocolate bomb for desert .Beer was cold , service was friendly, if anything We felt guilty at leaving food !!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

As a group of 8 adults we decided to purchase a groupon voucher in order to try this restaurant which we had never been to before. What a mistake. Three of us decided to start with Piccante Gamberi, which sounded very nice, but was flavourless frozen prawns (obviously thawed) in a bowl of chopped tomato straight from the can. The Spaghetti Fruti di Mare was prepared (or tasted as such) along the same limes. The other meals were no better. Pleased I didn't pay full price.......

Reviewed 28 November 2013

You will see from my previous reviews that I meet with a group of friends and find Market Bosworth ideal as its a 50min commute for us all.
We decided for our last meeting that we fancied trying the Italian and on meeting outside La Piazza we found that despite details on the website to the contrary it does not open for lunch during the week. I cannot therefore, comment on anything else but the menu did look appealing on the website, its just a shame that the opening hours are not up to date.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

My food was cold as it was served on a very cold plate. My partner had the rabbit special and for what it cost should have been better.