“good welcome”

La Tavola Calda Hotel
Ranked #4 of 10 Nuneaton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2013

good welcome by Mick and staff especially at breakfast. the restaurant meals are spot on and good value. Staying here for several weeks due to contract work, Ideal location from town centre 5min walk. been to a couple of the compare/tribute nights good atmosphere also had a bit of a laugh with Mick has I know a few Italian words nice ones.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 June 2013

What a great place to stay! I would highly recommend to anyone! It felt like being somewhere abroad! The service was amazing and the food was fantastic! Really lovely and friendly staff with a great atmosphere! We watched the tribute band that were playing there too and the entertainment was of a very high standard! One of the best bands we'd seen! The rooms were great too with really reasonable prices! Much bigger than was expected! Can't recommend highly enough!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Matthall01
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Stay for 4 nights , and would recommend , friendly staf and lovely breackfast, inclusiv in the price , Had a lovely sleep, Very nice and clean all around , can't wait to book my next stay , near to the town - a few minutes walk from the discos and clubs, taxi cost us just a 5 pound after 12 at night

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is OK for 2 star. It could do with a bit of decoration and new linen, but its OK. The man who lets you in is very friendly and helpful as is the lady who does the breakfast.
I had a bad nights sleep due to drunk workman staying in room next to mine, not the hotels fault but enough to put me off staying here again.
Good: Price
Bad:Decor

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil6613
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We stayed 1 night.On arrival luckily there was someone outside who informed us we needed a key to enter..we were led to the restaurant and kept waiting until the host appeared.We were on the top floor.Room not too bad but found there was no light in the bathroom, so hunted downstairs for host..nobody about.We ate out and on returning still never saw host,as there was an Adele tribute night on in the restaurant. Went to bed but was kept awake as the music was so loud,especially when people went out or came in...the doors also banged loudly.Finally slept around 1.30am to be woken by the person preparing breakfasts in the room opposite us ( the small dining room for breakfast). tried to doze, but decided to get up and have breakfast.Never got this as for the space of half an hour (between going out for a smoke) no one appeared, so we packed and went to had key in, when the lady appeared and told us we could have breakfast as it was ready ( nothing was being cooked)..I wouldn't recommend this b&b ( you cant call it a hotel .

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank brenda b
Mick E, Owner at La Tavola Calda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay on Trip Advisor, as stated directly to yourself we apologie for the issues incurred through your stay. Relevant compensation has been given and if I can assist any further as mentioned please feel free to contact myself directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Great atmosphere from start to finish. Went with family to see Robbie Williams who looked and sounded like the original. Support artist also very talented. A great crowd who enjoyed a five coarse meal. Very good value at £20.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2013

I took my family for an evening out to see Gordon Elvis last weekend.
First, I'd just like to specify that my Grandma has to use a wheelchair. I stress about places catering for her needs every time I leave the house. At La Travola, I now have to worry no more! Staff were excellent with the arrangements for my Grandma and couldn't have been more helpful.
We all had such a fantastic evening. Food was fantastic, staff were fab. Friendly, helpful and it really is delighful to spend your evening with folk who look like they actually love being at work and helping you out! Thanks, guys.
One of the most impressive things about this place is it caters for everyone!!
Best night out I've had in many years - honestly!!
Can't wait to have another super evening out with my family and friends at the beautiful La Travola Calda!!

Room Tip: Excellent.