“Hen do "Ladies Night"”

Description: Hold Tribute Nights most weekends
Bedworth, United Kingdom
“Hen do "Ladies Night"”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We all had such a great night food was fab very friendly staff and so helpful from the time we booked the tickets right to the end of the night.Thank you for such a great night. Will defo be back.

3 Thank gemgem02

Turin, Italy
“Perfect Diner”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I spent some days at Nuneaton, at The Manor Hotel, as soon as I realize that around the corner was this Italian Restaurant, I wanted to take a diner. I can say that it was the best diner I ever had during my oversea trips. Amazing people working in there, good services good environment and atmospher and really good food. Now I know where to go for diner as soon I will be back to Nuneaton.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Efisio L
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Top service ,food entertainment and so friendly lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have been several time recently the food is beautiful good service bar staff so friendly top entertainment and the owner is lovely travel from derby to go here will be back again soon

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank greenange1954
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food. Entertainment very good. Definitely worth a night out. Will be returning. Good party atmosphere. The layout allows lots of people but still has that feeling that you are the only ones there

4 Thank Kevin W
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
“Neil Diamond tribute performed by Johnny Rickard”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have been many times, twice in the last month. Johnny always puts on a fantastic show and it is always a sell out, best to book quick. We always have a brilliant time, real value for money. Mick and the staff are friendly and cannot do enough for you. This is a top night out and Johnny raises the roof with his excellent performance. Will be going to his next show for sure.

• Visited May 2014