“Stay here”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Nuneaton/Coventry Hotel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Nuneaton
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Friendly, polite, efficient and helpful staff. Room was clean, smart, light and comfortable. Parking was easy - and free! Would highly recommend this particular Premier Inn. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lorna H

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed at this Premier Inn recently and thought it was excellent value for money.
The rooms were very good as you would expect at most Premier Inns and the food in the attached restaurant was excellent. We arranged to have the Meal Deal for our 2 night stay. The place was very busy - could have been because children eat free and there is a huge play area and also a beer garden.
Staff were also excellent throughout.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are advisable as ther is no lift if you are carrying cases
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank albuntin
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My family & I stayed here for one night to attend a family funeral. The hotel & grounds were lovely, right off the M6 & close to the Abbey/Cemetery that we attended. The staff were very accommodating with our request for an earlier check in as we had driven down from Scotland early that morning and arrived at approx 11.15 am whereby our rooms were ready & waiting which allowed us to freshen up and meet other family members that were also booked into this hotel. We had breakfast the following morning which was plentiful, never disappointed with a premier Inn breakfast! Overall a lovely stay in a very emotional & sad occasion.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have stayed many times here, just a lovely chilled place to stay. There is a warming atmosphere nice gnds outside for a drink in the warm evenings the restaurant we feel is worth the money good all round if your stopping in the area is good value for money.

Room Tip: Any room prob best ones on the first floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lisa B
Reviewed 2 July 2014

When I used to travel the country for business years ago I stayed at this Premier Inn before and remembered that is was "not bad" You have to make do without air conditioning but will great room rates and a guaranteed good nights sleep it was an easy choice when I was attending a business seminar near by.

I had to extend my stay as the thought of travelling up on Saturday morning and then having to use my brain for the day was not appealing. I called up and asked if they could make sure I was in the same room so I did not have to move my things. This was not a problem so when I checked in that was it. I did get concerned when I went to the restaurant to find I would be waiting about 30 minutes for a table it was PACKED!

Only when I then ate the food did I realise this place was amazing!! So fresh and tasty and every night after the super busy Friday I had a table exactly when I wanted and all the meals were great. I am a real meat lover and the mixed grill was a pure treat I had to enjoy twice (different nights of course). Be sure to give the banoffee sundae a go it you fancy a treat.

The room was a bit basic in comparison to the more modern Premiers I have stayed in and the TV seemed to have a restriction so I could not have the volume past 15 which for the most case was fine but some programs were hard to hear. Clean and tidy and worthy of a silver maybe even a gold star for the cleaning crew.

The trip will be made all the more memorable for having had Vicki and Anna in the restaurant and Andrea on reception to greet me. I can not for the life of me remember the name of the manageress for the restaurant but she was excellent and the perfect hostess. All in all the team did a fab job and the breakfast team were brilliant also :)

Room Tip: I was in room 21 which was not far from the vending machine should you need a snack!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David_TBOE
Reviewed 26 June 2014

A lovely welcome from Alison, made me feel at home straight away.
Stayed in room 47 upstairs. Comfy clean room. Bed offering usual comfort, bed linen crisp and white. Bathroom a little tired but nonetheless adequate, very pleasant after a long days work. Plenty of parking on site, but not always on top of the prem inn. Car park needs attention, lots of pot holes some very deep.
Didn't sample any food. Perfect position for my work at the local hospital. Town centre not far away if u have use of a car. Large tesco open 24/7 nearby.
A really nice stay.thank you

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We found the Premier Inn to be a bit tired and simple but clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. Needs some upgrades. Breakfast was very good, restaurant and pub were very efficient, good pub food

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple