All reviews car park business trip comfortable bed nice room comfortable stay wedding reception meal fi
Reviewed 8 October 2018

If I was able to give this place a zero I would have. It appears that it acts as emergency accommodation for every person who is down on their luck, so we came across groups of men sitting in stair wells, arguments coming from rooms and a very frightened elderly lady worried about leaving her room. I am not being judgemental and that is not why I am so damning in my criticism of the place. The manager leaves during the evening and people start walking around hallways and fire escapes making you feel very uneasy and fearing for your security. The room was dirty with garbage from previous residents still in the bins. Then it rained. And when it rains your bed gets wet. I was so bad it was almost comical. The manager himself was quite friendly and I wanted to talk to him about the room but he was nowhere to be seen when we left early in the morning

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting accommodation !
There was faeces on the toilet seat, the bedding was stained, the carpets were sticky, decor like something out of the 50’s, broken light fittings the heating was broken and had to be fixed part way through the evening.
Avoid like the plague !

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jase226
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Went away for work and stayed here, personally my room was ok but my colleagues rooms were disgusting, damp patches on the roof big stains on the floors. He got woken up in the early hours of the morning from rain coming through the ceiling and dripping onto the carpet. The other colleagues room wasn't much better but at least it wasn't leaking!
The manager wasn't very apologetic and just turned a blind eye to it and just put my colleague into another room. His words were sorry I didn't realise but a damp patch that size doesn't just appear overnight and he didn't even ask to see the photos or the videos of it leaking. Very disappointing as the reviews didn't seem that bad. Will not be returning again, will be going to the travel lodge just down the road next time. The only reason for the 1 star is because I can't put 0 otherwise I would of.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank charlie w
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stayed two nights in the hotel as we were attending a wedding in nearby Dunchurch. The staff, were very helpful and friendly. We had a superior bedroom which was clean with tea/coffee maker and bottled water each morning. We did not eat at the hotel as we had late nights and had late breakfasts at the Bacco Restaurant in Rugby.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ejoeIrish
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, my room was very clean and smelled fresh, was able to get good night sleep. I’ve stayed at other hotels in rugby but I always have problem sleeping due to the slightest sound , even the big brands (they have thin walls). I would give it 4 1/2 star , my favourite now in rugby

Date of stay: June 2018