“Awesome Indian Food”

Kismat Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 189 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are fastly becoming your new favourite curry house situated at the heart of Rugby, our 50 seater Contemporary Cusine is the perfect dining in experience. At Kismat our emphasis on the quality of food is equalled only by the importance we attach to friendly, efficient service in an exciting, bustling atmosphere. Our staff pride themselves on the personal attention they give to each table, making diners feel part of the Kismat Cuisine. The ambience at Kismat creates a calm and relaxed atmosphere allowing you to experience the best in Indian hospitality.
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Awesome Indian Food”
Reviewed 3 August 2011

The owners of this restaurant have chosen the wrong location for their restaurant, if they were in town they would make a killing.

I've visited this restaurant many times for a take-away in the past and have always been impressed with the quality and authenticity of the food, I have tried almost every Indian restaurant in Rugby, and being a brummie and an Indian I am somewhat a connoisseur when it comes to curries. Kismat is on a par with the likes of masala lounge in terms of taste of food.

I recently visited with my neighbour to dine in, and the food was absolutely delicious!!! I highly recommend the Chicken tikka balti, the sauce is so moreish and the naan breads were really soft and fluffy.

Tastiest Balti's in Rugby!!!

• Visited July 2011