“Good Italian food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #38 of 185 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Prezzo chain restaurant location in Rugby, Warwickshire, England.
northampton
“Good Italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to prezzo for the first time yesterday with my partner and 9 year old daughter. Very polite lady showed us to our seats and gave my daughter some crayons. Another lady then asked us if we would like some drinks while we looked at the menu, I didnt catch her name but she was a older lady (older than the other staff) and although she was polite in her speech she made me feel a bit uncomfortable, by giving me and my daughter really odd looks. Then a very friendly male waiter came over to take our order, he was lovely and a credit to prezzo, nothing was too much for him. The food was lovely, couldn't fault it. The childrens menu was also good and my daughter enjoyed hers too. Would defiantly go again!

1 Thank sarah88northampton

Warwickshire
“Never disappoints.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Once again a fantastic meal. Prezzo Rugby never disappoints, consistently good and genuine welcoming staff. And what's more? Great value as well. Thank you Prezzo, we will be back soon.

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Lacklustre and tasteless”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I did not enjoy this trip to Prezzo, my first foray there to use up some Tesco clubcard vouchers. Firstly, the young waiter was snotty and arrogant, subtly making me feel a fool for not knowing what wine choices were available etc, and serving with a total lack of warmth or personal attention. This added to a fairly charmless atmosphere. I then found the food to be watery and tasteless, eg pasta sauces. Plus we had some truffle oil infused chips with cheese and parsley, which sounded scrummy, but turned out to be some very dry thin fries with very little taste, or cheese. All in all, if we had paid £45 cash instead of £15 and a voucher, we would have been thoroughly undewhelmed.

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Good Italian dining in Rugby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Once again enjoyed an enjoyable meal at prezzo, staff were welcoming and the premises are very clean and our food arrived promptly. My pizza was delicious as was my partners pasta dish. I would particularly recommend the Tiramisu it was one of the best I personally have ever tasted. I would say if you are looking for a more upmarket dining experience Prezzo is a good bet every time.

Visited May 2014
Rugby, United Kingdom
“prezzo team”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

excellent service, excellent team:) well done..Need i say More keep up the good work Hollie Petra,Paulina,Anita,Ewalina,Magda,Pawa£,Karina,karoline,Agata ,Dawid and the Kitchen team and not forgetting Lenka:)well done:)