“Awfull full of grease andvery over proced for the quality of food.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Tele:- 01788 56 56 94
Description: Tele:- 01788 56 56 94
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Me and my partner decided to order from Rojin last night. Never again it was awful very over priced the brown bag it was delivered in was ripping due to the grease saturating the bag. Quality of food was poor!!!!!!! Absolutely gross

1  Thank Kay-leigh288

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I'm not sure why there are so many bad reviews on this site. I have been an occasional customer since I moved to the area 13 years ago. I've never had a bad order, and the staff are always polite. The food is tasty too!
I've never placed an order by phone however; always collecting in person.

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I love Mexican food so when moving to Rugby and seeing a takeaway just down the road it did get me excited. I've tried it twice now 12 months apart and both times I've been utterly disappointed. The food both times was luke warn, its greasy, bland in taste and over priced.

Shame, alas I wont use them again.

1  Thank neil183
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We ordered a collection as we live outside of delivery area! They forgot to give us half of what we ordered I phoned to tell them and the person on the phone was very rude.....won't be ordering from there again and would suggest that the person who answers the phone to take orders can speak better English which will prevent this happening to other customers.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

i love mexican food but there is no other mexican in rugby that delivers so nothing to compare it to, but tonight we orderd curly wet fries and got normal fries (along with other choices) so we phoned them, the guy promised to ring back when the manager got back from delivering, well of course they never rang back and he was really rude to us on the phone, i love mexican food, but not that much that im willing to be spoken to like crap and get wrong orders, i don't even like normal fries!, was £5 down the loo!, very very expensive too! the most expensive takeway to get in rugby.