“A great place to eat with friends or family”
Review of The Bell

The Bell
Ranked #9 of 208 Restaurants in Rugby
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family friendly pub/restaurant, home cooked food, award winning real ales, good selection of wines, & a extensive gin list!
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We always come here especially in the summer when the children can play safely in the garden and we can bring our dog. It does lovely homely food my favourite being the Steak & Ale pie. Great friendly atmosphere and brilliant staff.

1  Thank WillestonGreen

Reviewed 30 January 2013

went for a meal here, food was very good, we both had the steak. The staff we're friendly and nothing seemed to much trouble. Lovely atmosphere and even better that we could go to the bar and have a few drinks after our meal.
They have loads on the menu so will definitely be returning for another visit.

Reviewed 29 January 2013

It's not very often I feel the urge to write a review after having a meal but on this occasion I felt it necessary. My husband and I decided to try The Bell after a few friends had recommended it it us, the food was amazing and not only that we were greeted by a friendly and enthusiastic team. We have two small children and the pub catered well for them too - cant wait to go back again ..... Thank you :-)

Reviewed 18 November 2012

went in here with friends on a busy Saturday night. never been in before. I chose the steak n ale pie. it was bland, horrible with no taste at all. i cant comment on the rest of the menu but the pie was enough for me.
it should be a pub classic.

4  Thank Si W
Rachel S, Owner at The Bell, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

We appreciate you have taken time to leave a review, We are sorry you did not have a good evening at The Bell, as far as the steak pie goes we never have any complaints & we sell many of them every week, of course there may have been human error where not enough seasoning was added. I hope you give us another chance and enjoyed the atmosphere and service.