“Eaten at Pizza Express Lots Of Times - Food always great”
Review of Pizza Express

Pizza Express
Ranked #96 of 192 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Eaten at Pizza Express Lots Of Times - Food always great”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Been to different branches of Pizza Express food always great. My daughter had her birthday meal there and infact she has eaten in Pizza Express three times this week.

Visited February 2014

Nottingham
“Good food if a little over priced”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

A good meal had for a restaurant chain. Nice touches to Rupert Brooke with the decor. Food was sound, if a little over priced. The service was excellent. Efficient, quick and the waitres was very pleasant. Would recommend.

Visited February 2014
“Cold Food & long wait”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Went here with a friend, it was fairly quiet and we ordered starts and main together. The starter came out and was really nice, as they cleared the plates a group of 4 were seated next to us and placed their order. They had their starters and we waited for our main, all the mains for our table and theirs came out together, our pizzas were cold and barely like warm in the middle, we waited for our courtesy check but no one came. For the price it was a disappointing as the flavour was good but it was cold and the wait when it quiet in the restaurant was far too long.

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food and great service”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I have visited many Pizza Express' across the country, and I can say they never fail to disapoint me. Last week I went to the Rugby Pizza Express. I entered the restaurant and was greated by a friendly and smily young women, was taken to a candle lit table. After being shown the specials, the waitress came over and took our order. We waited a couple of minutes for our drinks to be made, shortly after our starters arrived. After about a 15 minute wait between the first and second course (which I though was reasonable as the reasturant was very busy and the waitress seemed to be busy), the food was perfectly cooked and we were offered oil's and extra's. The waitress was helpful and friendly and helped me choose the pollo pesto. We chose not to have deserts as we were full after the first two courses, and we only waited seconds for the bill to arrive after requesting it. I would definately recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting as it is a fun and friendly enviroment, with great waitresses.

• Visited February 2014
“Takeaway....meh!”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

First time for a takeaway from here and won't be doing again. Perhaps a 'sit-down' meal is a better experience, but all I can say is our pizzas were uninspiring. £35 for four small pizzas with little in the way of toppings, one even had no cheese on its base , 2 alleged salads (a few sad looking lettuce leaves and a morose tomato per box) and a box of tasteless dough balls made me wish I'd spent the money on a Dominos and hunted for a voucher code on the net. On the plus side, the lady behind the counter was very friendly and professional.