“Great food!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
“Great food!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was our second curry from curry cottage. Thought we'd try it again after seeing all the good reviews and not been totally wowed the first time. We found the dishes spicier than from other takeaways so will be cautious when ordering in the future. Would recommend the tandoori chicken - was delicious!

• Visited September 2013

“Best Indian !”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Went to Curry Cottage after a friend said how nice it was. I am more into chinese food but have had my fair share of Indians as my partner loves them. My meal was absolutely lovely. My partner said it was the tastiest indian meal he has had. I will definately go back. The service was great and staff very polite and accomodating. It is a takeaway and not a restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent curry”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is our second curry from Curry Cottage, we drove up last night after getting back off our holiday (none of us wanted to cook). Placed our order and waited a short while, when they said it was ready, read out the order, one item was missing but they apologised and amended that. Got home and laid it all out on the table, there was so much food, we definitely got extra on top of the extra side order for spending over £20. Food was hot, not greasy, very big portions and full of flavour, it could have fed at least 6, there were only two adults and two kids. My kids loved it, we loved it and will be ordering again next week when we have family come to stay and the week after when I have more family coming to stay. Staff are great, polite and patient.

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Cold on arrival, will continue the search for a decent curry in Rugby”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Called and ordered and advised it would take 40 mins. Called back after an hour and asked where it was, only to be told its on its way. An hour and 20 mins later it arrives, the driver was lost (but had delivered here 4 times before). The food was cold and dry and I was extremely disappointed. Called to complain, but did not get an answer. I have reviewed this take away before and gave it a glowing review, but it fell well short on our last 2 orders.

1 Thank scottf867
“Great takeaway curry”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Having used other indian takeaways, I was pleased to see this curry house open in Bilton, but never got round to trying it until just now. Just so there is no doubt, this is a takeaway joint, not a restaurant.

The food here is really good. All the dishes we got were very tasty, plenty of flavour, and you can really taste the spices and differences between the dishes. The onion bhaji starters (always a good benchmark) were the best I've had, three large tasty bhajis with salad and raita. The naan breads were really tasty and cooked to perfection. Quickly prepared as well.

The frontage and kitchen appears to be shared with a chicken/kebab shop which seemed odd but also a good idea. Will try that sometime, but I will definitely be back to Curry Cottage.