“Excellent takeaway”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Central England
“Excellent takeaway”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Really good Indian food,cooked fresh to order and is nice, hot and tasty. My husband always says that takeaway can never match eat in, but he changed his mind after having this one.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank shazza_suga

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best curry for miles”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Delicious curry which really exceeded our expectations. I ordered a Jalfrezi and a tikka masala and it was one of the best curries I've had! Excellent service too.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Natasha P
Rugby, United Kingdom
“The best curry in Rugby”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Without doubt the best curry in Rugby. I didn't used to like curry particularly until I was introduced to the Curry Cottage. Also, their onion bhajis are AMAZING!!

• Visited January 2014
“Best takeaway by far”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Absolutely love the food from Curry Cottage, cannot fault anything we have had from here to date and highly recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank madmarwood
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Authentic, unique, high quality curry!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We just had an event at this location and the staff and service were fantastic. The owner is friendly and flexible and the location quiet and private.

My meat friends said it was the best chicken on the bone in Leicester. I decided to eat meat recently and chose Curry Cottage as my first experience. Great taste. We've been back about 5 times in 3 months!

• Visited October 2013