“Great food”

Rugby
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A lovely farm shop with a first class butchers and deli counter.The coffee shop is great too. We went there for Saturday lunch, the food was very nice and the service was prompt (our meals arrived in ten minutes from ordering). They even supplied some crayons and colouring in for the kids to do. I would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jonty01455

Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Unhappy”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Been using the farm shop about 2years but as for the staff in the cafe not good I was told that thay was not serving hot food after 2.30 wich is fare enough but then man behind me was told he could have sausage & chips wich I believe is hot food I told the owner because I was not happy about it he got one of his staff from the the kicthen and all thay seemed to want to do was row with me telling me I was wrong

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank sorays
daventry
“Tasty not fancy”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Lovely basic but tasty meals the don't try and be some thing there not, tasty hot food what more could you wish for.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank countrybumpkin50
“Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Have never visited for a Sunday lunch before although have eaten here. Was a slight delay in service but very cheerful and polite staff. Meal was ample, well cooked and good quality. We did find the roast pork a little tough. Almost as if it was slices heated again. However overall a nice lunch.

Of course we could not resist collecting a few things in the shop on the way out!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Delighted_Client2014
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“One of the Best Places I've Eaten in a Long Time”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I have been here a few times and I have to admit it's always been exceptionally good. On the last occasion I came here I had fish and chips and they were lovely, the chips were actually freshly fried. The service is absolutely impeccable. The young man at the counter is one of the most hospitable and pleasant people I've ever met anywhere I've eaten. You have to wait a while for food but it's certainly worth it. The coffee is very good too.

• Visited December 2013