“Something Quick”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #158 of 188 Restaurants in Rugby
Cuisines: Fast food, American
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Something Quick”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Nipped out of work bank holiday weekend to feed the staff. Fast efficient service. Extras offered due to shortage of Popcorn chicken.

Visited May 2013

Rugby, United Kingdom
“Colonel Sanders will be turning in his grave.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

I normally love a KFC after a busy day with no lunch, and I have used this KFC before with mixed results. It has recently be refurbished in-line with national décor and things like the front door not closing properly on a windy day (STILL after years?) can prove annoying half way through your Variety chicken. I have to say the coffee has immensely improved but my last visit made me decide, this is the last time I come here.

Admittedly it was after lunchtime so I shouldn't expect fresh - should I? But the chicken was so dry it was inedible to eat even with the better coffee. I would normally complain, but the staff that day just couldn't be bothered. There were only two other people in the drive through, and the staff looked bored. Moaning about this and that and avoiding eye contact when handing over my "chicken". I wouldn't say my tray was thrown at me, but just shy of that... If the server even understood my English, that would have helped. It's a standing joke in Rugby when going to the drive through, they never understand your order and you can't understand them. Just remember they hear everything you say!!!

There is no excuse for poor food, poor service and a very poor attitude. Just across the car-park is a Mac Donalds which has always provided quick food with a smile and customised too. Their chicken has overtake KFC in the bone free variety, I just wish they did on the bone. Comparing the two is easy, KFC Empty vs MacDonalds Full... Punters speak with their feet

So to the Manager - KFC - Rugby, take a trip to MacDonalds and see how your operation should run, and taste your food. I shan't be any more.

• Visited May 2013