“Real gem in the heart of Rugby”
Review of Ferguson's - CLOSED

Ferguson's
Price range: US$37 - US$51
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ferguson's is a contemporary warehouse conversion, set in the heart of Rugby's town centre. The brasserie style restaurant offers modern British and European cuisine with an emphasis on quality seasonal produce. The beautiful walled garden offers a retreat from the busy town centre during the summer months.
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were looking for somewhere to eat on a Friday and came across Ferguson's. It's tucked out the way a little but inside it's lovely. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Scallops to start and a perfectly cooked fillet stake for my main were finished with panna cotta and I didn't leave a thing.

The restaurant is also part of the Gourmet Society so we got 25% off the total bill so we'll definitely be heading back. Finished the night with a drink in the Merchants pub next door.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Still on the look out for that special place in Rugby, my wife booked Ferguson's for our anniversary. First impressions were good, place was quiet at 7.30 but then quickly filled up, there are tables upstairs so plenty of room.

The wine prices are astronomical so we settled for a couple of glasses of house whites, nothing special but OK.

Service was very good, but the young man who looked after us was verging on being a little too keen to please, telling us how wonderful everything was. Starter was good I had the pork belly, the main course was excellent but the dessert was a huge disappointment didn't taste of anything really.

Would we go again, absolutely, would I recommend it yes, it is our special place, no!

1  Thank Garth M
Reviewed 21 May 2014

had a great meal this evening service excellent will defernatly go back did not know we had such a good place in rugby

1  Thank Delia L
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was really impressed by this restaurant. The food was excellent, as was the service. Prompt, but not intrusive. The atmosphere was Good as well. I shall certainly recommend this restaurant..

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Tasteful decor and wonderful food. Some outstanding dishes tonight, in particular, the pea soup with ham hock, pork belly, beef fillet and duck breast. Hake was exceptionally well cooked and stand out element was the potato mousseline which should be a standard on the menu. Many thanks for a lovely evening, we will be back !

2  Thank MACALI